Thursday, May 8, 2014

What did John Wayne say about liberalism in 1975 that has even greater significance today? – Glenn Beck

What did John Wayne say about liberalism in 1975 that has even greater significance today? – Glenn Beck: "You know, I got up early this morning. I was up at about 4:30 this morning. I couldn’t sleep. I decided to get up and, God help me, exercise. I thought I’d try exercise for a day and if that didn’t make me feel better, I’m going to start drinking again. It didn’t work. I’m going to start drinking again,” Glenn joked. “I just hate all of the stupid people around the rest of the country nowhere near my life. You know what I mean? I just, I can’t take the people in Washington anymore. I want to go back up to the farm and just hang out with my cows and people who make sense, and my cows make more sense than the people in Washington do."



'via Blog this'

No comments: